With Gybow, ideas can be truly limitless, whilst the car is kept entirely in camera
• Set the car in any location, free of logistical limits, perfect for code red prototypes.
• Perfect for clients who love to use a real car and keep it all in camera.
• Free your imagination with purely CG environments.
• Ideal for limited editions, vintage cars, one-off concepts…whenever the real thing is much better than the 3D data.
• Add a new dimension to your studio shoots – use Gybow as a wildly creative lighting rig.
Logistics advantages set Gybow ahead of the curve
• Budget friendly, a fraction of the cost of an LED stage.
• Light weight and mobile, Gybow packs into 3 cases.
• Easy international transport.
• Set up time is just a few hours.
• Environmentally friendly, runs on regular house power.
• Efficient energy consumption compared to LED stages.
• Hire as full Gybow system with operator.
Round numbers: Studio requirements to use Gybow
• Gybow works with any camera/software capable of exposure times of 30 seconds.
• Gybow loves the dark! Studio space needs full blackout.
• Ceiling mount point for system motor
• Rotating rig diameter 33 ft / 10 m
• Minimal studio width 40 ft / 12 m
• Minimal studio height 9 ft / 5.8
This is an overview only - please contact us for full details.