COMPANY // TAKE Creative Production GmbH
TAKE is a creative production with a head-office in Berlin and satellites in London and Lisbon. Our passion is to produce innovative and fearless imagery that represents modern culture and inspires images of the future.
As a full-service creative production company, TAKE work across digital and print media, campaign concepts, branded content and digital marketing management, as well as artist collaborations and cultural events.
Our roster of award-winning creators are established in branded content, digital and creative production. Uniting film and photography, we collaborate with the most innovative global brands in the industry.
As Producer (m / f / d) you will support our process management in the smooth organisation and handling of photo shoots and production inquiries.
Your tasks with us:
• on set production coordination
• Advice, planning, calculation, coordination and monitoring of photo shoot orders in cooperation with customers,
freelancers and photographers.
• Interface between photographers, talents and customers in all aspects of job management and budget monitoring
• Preparation of briefings for internal production
• Book keeping in cooperation with our accounting department
• Checking of incoming invoices, credit card and expense accounts
What to bring:
• 3-5 years experience working in video/photo production
• Proven track record of success in creative processes
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, highly motivated and passionate
• Experience in project management. Confident handling of MS Office and Filemaker
• Very good organizational and problem solving skills and able to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a plus)
• Ability to work flexible hours
• A high degree of reliability and solution orientation
• Driving License
• All applicants must submit a portfolio or other work examples to be considered
• A very pleasant and warm working atmosphere in a small core team
• An exciting environment with international photographers, and stylists
• A task that you can grow with and a long-term perspective
• A office in Berlin-Neukölln
• A permanent position
• Independent and responsible work with flexible working hours
Our Job fits you? We look forward to your application. Please don't forget to tell us your salary expectations.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org